Interactive Media UX is on the Digital Outcomes & Specialists 2 Framework
IMUX offer Digital Transformation Managed Services
We’re very pleased to announce Interactive Media UX (IMUX) has been appointed to the Government’s Digital Marketplace (DOS2) to offer services relating to the Outcomes and Specialists Framework.
The Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework enables Interactive Media UX to provide user-led insight throughout the transformational process, lab hire and participant recruitment services to support ambitious digital transformation programmes.
Interactive Media UX delivers
- Experience of delivering digital transformation and working effectively in an agile environment.
- Outstanding user facilitation and stakeholder management skills,
- Strong experience of qualitative and quantitative user research/analysis
- Application of a comprehensive range of techniques to elicit user needs and requirements e.g. 1 to 1 interviews, stakeholder workshops and analysis of user focused sessions)
- Designing customer-centric digital services with use of personas and user journey mapping
- An understanding of the delivery digital services in accordance with Government Digital Service (GDS) best practice
Interactive Media UX Ltd.,
m: 07710 35942