Tell me about your role.
- What do you do?
- How long have you been doing it?
- How often do you access the HMLR Homepage?
- What do you do when you are there?
- What activity do you complete most often?
Your impressions of HM Land Registry
When we talk about HM Land Registry Homepage and Portal, in your mind are they different, or the same thing?
What three words would you use to describe the current HMLR Homepage design?
In your mind, does the homepage reflect and align with your perception of HM Land Registry?
Using HMLR Portal Services
If the Homepage when down for a day and the Portal was not available, how would it affect you?
What are the top three services available via the HMLR Portal do you use?
What are the Portal services you rarely or never use?
If you were in charge of the content, information or services offered through Portal via the Homepage, what would add or remove?
If we only focused on improving one area what would that be?
Quick fire round
On the usual scale of strongly disagree, somewhat disagree, neither agree or disagree, somewhat agree, strongly agree, how would you respond to the following statements?
- The Land Registry is keen to improve the look and feel as well as the structure and lay-out of the Homepage, is this a good idea from your perspective?
- The process of improving the overall design of the HMLR Homepage and Portal would help you achieve better outcomes when dealing with the Land Registry.
- Changes to the Land Registry Homepage/Portal are likely to result in you having to re-learn how to access and use HMLR services.
- You do not spend much time using the Portal because it’s not what you need to carry out tasks for your customers.
- The HMLR Homepage does not provide the information you might expect or hope it to provide.