This will be informal, part research and part knowledge sharing.
- If you have any questions, we will address them at the end of the session.
- My colleagues will be observing with their cameras and microphones off for the duration of the session, they will not interject during the session.
- Any interruption from your side (phones, kids, animals, deliveries) are understandable and OK. Please feel free to deal with them.
- For clarity, this is not a demo of a planned release, it is an assessment of our design.
- It is an opportunity for you to see first hand where we are going in our design thinking.
Let’s start by hearing from you:
- Who you are
- Some background about your company
- How you manage your applications
- Your relationship with HM Land Registry
- What gov.uk services have you used previously?
In the context of the Portal Refresh project, the key information I listen out for is:
- How can HM Land Registry can help you achieve your business objectives more effectively, save you time or improve the accuracy of any information to support your business.
- Or remove any points of friction.
This meeting has been scheduled for 1 hour, however I understand you may need to deal with other matters or shorten the meeting.