Skip to content
- Introductions and background
- Have a look at a prototype
- Answer any questions
This will be informal, part research and part knowledge sharing.
- If you have any questions, we will address them at the end of the session.
- My colleagues will be observing with their cameras and microphones off for the duration of the session, they will not interject during the session.
- Any interruption from your side (phones, kids, animals, deliveries) are understandable and OK. Please feel free to deal with them.
- For clarity, this is not a demo of a planned release, it is an assessment of our design.
- It is an opportunity for you to see first hand where we are going in our design thinking.
Let’s start by hearing from you:
- Who you are
- Some background about your company
- How you manage your applications
- Your relationship with HM Land Registry
- What gov.uk services have you used previously?