Your Rights & Obligations
- You have the right to change your mind, or withdraw consent at any time. This can be before, during, or after the session by contacting Jon Parker
- You decide how much you share. You can choose not to answer questions that feel like too much – to take breaks – or we can stop if that feels right for you.
- You are not obliged to answer any question you are asked and free to ask why you are being asked this question.
- You can access your information at any time during or after the project.
- Any information that you share must not be restricted for sharing by your employer.
- Any information you share must not be material non-public information.
- You have the right for your data to be held securely. We save your data without your name or any other identifying information. Your data is held securely by HM Land Registry.
- You have the right to be totally anonymous. We won’t share any details that identify you (like your name or address) with anyone else. When we write our report, we might use quotes from what you shared, but never with your name.
If you have any concerns, queries or changes to your consent, you can contact HM Land Registry on email@example.com and/or me at firstname.lastname@example.org